Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Fun!!! :)

Hey everyone!!!!  I haven't been able to craft in such a long time!  I have been so busy with things at work, and now that I have my car back I'm rarely ever home.  I am making it my goal to start making more cards!!!  I am hoping with my upcoming vacation that I will have more time for using the Cricut (it's okay Cricut I still love you)!  Here are just a couple of the things I have been up to...

We had our annual Jingle Jam at work, and my students dressed up as little Santas and sang "Must be Santa".  It was sooooo cute!  They were so proud of themselves and they had to perform their song 3 times in front of 3 huge crowds!  They weren't even nervous!  I think I was more nervous than they were...  A few years ago my aide and I came up with this little costume to make for them to wear during their performance and I think it's just the cutest thing ever!  I took this picture of my niece wearing the costume...


I can't even express how cute it was to see all of these little Santas on the stage!  I think some of them actually thought they were Santa!  :)  They were so excited about their costumes that they didn't even want to take them off when we went home!

Yesterday I made a bunch of cookies and candy to give out to my friends...  Here is the cart full of goodies that my friend Sarah and I turned into holiday deliciousness!  :) 


Well everyone I hope to be up and crafting soon!  I haven't forgotten about you guys (or this blog), just been super busy!!!  See you soon, and I hope your holidays are going great!  :)

10 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Amy!!! What a cute little costume! You sound like me- super busy and no time! Hope you have fun crafting on your upcoming time off! I was wondering how you have been- great to hear from you! :)Amy

HappyPlaceJen said...

Glad to see a post from you, Amy!! Sounds like you are dwelling on the good stuff in your life, which is very healthy!! You go, Girl!! Hope to see your craftiness soon. I really enjoy your projects! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Maribel said...

I have been trying to post also, but there are so many things to do when you are wrapping up a quarter. These must have been some awesome goodies! Cute Santa costumes too:)
Maribel

Georgiana said...

Glad to see you back. Hope you find some time to craft. I noticed when school gets hetic, making cards relaxes me. Baking cookies is another fun pasttime. I am waiting for Winter Break to make some goodies.

Stop by when you can,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

Hi Amy! The costume - and your niece - are so adorable!! I have been very bad about crafting the last few weeks, too. There is just so much to do this time of year. The candies and cookies you made had to be awesome - I just want to crawl into the cart and start eating :) Hope you are doing well and Happy Holidays :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Santa costume. Reminds me of my daughter when she was younger & performing in school Christmas events. She made it home today from completing her 1st semester as sophomore in college in which she is studying Art Animation.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

i would love to stuff my face in that grocery cart!!! im sure all the kids looked way too cute for words, that sounds like such fun!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute costume!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great to see you around Amy, I was worrying about you but now I can see you have been in the thick of the fun I can stop. Adorable costumes sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Devi McDonald @ Diddles and Dumplings said...

Isn't Guittard chocolate the BEST? It's my favorite, for sure...