Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ruff Day Card

Hey everyone!   Today is my design team day over at Joy's Life....  Our challenge this week was to create a project with an animal on it.  I love dogs!  I also love Create a Critter!  So....  the idea for this card came to me pretty quickly!  I absolutely love the size of these sentiments!  I just want to give that little puppy a hug (the wrinkled chin just gets me)!  Today I'm going to the swapmeet and then to the movies, so it should be pretty fun (not a "ruff" day at all)!  :) 




Create a Critter- bone cut at 4.65", dog cut at 2.41", food bowl cut at 1"
Joy's Life Stamps- You're So Punny
Peachy Keen Stamps- Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Assortment
Glossy Accents
Square brad

Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!!!!

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Adorable!! I love this little doggie and his little quivering chin makes me want to cry with him! lol I love dogs too, so this little card went right for my heart!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Awww poor doggie! Yet so cute!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Too cute Amy! Love that cute little face! Great papers too!

KraftyKoolKat said...

How adorable is this cute little chappie. Fab card sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Cindy said...

What a super cute card, Any! Love that doggie and the sentiment is just purfect. Super job!
Cindy

DIANA L. said...

This is adorable. Love the pup The background paper is really cute.
Happy Easter! Amy

Georgiana said...

NO puppy should ever look sad, even if this is a fabulous card. : )

Happy Easter,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sad cute dog. The PK face says it all. Happy Easter!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lisa said...

Happy, happy Easter my sweet friend!! I hope you have a very blessed and happy day!!

Awww, this card is so adorable and sweet!! I just want to hug the sad little pup!! Awesome card as always, Amy :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Amy said...

This is just too cute- love the fun little sad faced dog! :)Amy

Glora said...

This is just the cutest! It is certain to cheer someone up! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Maria said...

Super cute card!!! TFS