Sunday, May 13, 2012

That Bites Popsicle Card

Hello and Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I spent yesterday with all the special ladies in my life...  We did our celebrating a day early, but it doesn't matter!  :)  I have been a busy lady lately, and I can't wait until my summer vacation starts!!!  I went bowling again, and I had so much fun staying late and playing with a cute, nice guy!  :)  The only problem is, I can't read him at all...  I would love to hang out more, but bowling is over now, so....  Anywho, I made this card for my Joy's Life DT post.  The challenge was to create something with a sweet treat and glitter on it!  Well, I love sweets and I love glitter!!!  I didn't use the Cricut on this project either!!!!!!  I know...  I've lost my mind!  I do like how it has a CAS feel to it...



A2 sized card
Cuttlebug- polka dots
Joy's Life Stamps- Sweet Popsicle Puns (the popsicles and the sentiment)
MS crystal fine glitter
Foam tape

Well, that's it everyone!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  :)

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute card!Love it!!!You did a Great job on the popsicles...
TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. Love those popsicles.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

L.B. said...

So fun!!

Sarah said...

What a fun card!!!

Lisa said...

Ha!! I love the sentiment with the Popsicles!! So clever and fabulous, Amy!! I love this :) I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute and yummy!

Anonymous said...

Adorable summer card!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com