Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yappy Birthday Cupcake Card

Hello!  Today is another challenge over at Krafty Girls!  Woo hoo!  The challenge this week is: Very Punny- use a pun.  I was so excited to see this theme because I love puns!  I am a huge nerd, so I get a real kick out of anything that is punny...  The card that I made today serves a double function.  It meets the challenge requirement, but it is also going to be used as a birthday card for my friend Debbie!  Her birthday is actually today, so the timing couldn't have been better!  :)




Create a Critter- cupcake cut at 3.47", dog cut at 3"
Cuttlebug- d'vine swirls
My Pink Stamper Stamps- Even More Punny-licious
Stickles- star dust
Twine
Pearl

Now, I know you can't wait to come up with something punny for this challenge!  Head on over to Krafty Girls, we love seeing your creations each week!  :)

10 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable! Great shape and too cute sentiment!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is awesome - love it and the dog is so cute.

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Amy!! The dog is so cute!! Love the embossing and swirls on the cupcake!! Your friend will love it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Adorable! I love that sentiment and the doggie on the top is too cute!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Awwww!!!!So Sweet!Yummy too!
Migdalia

Karen said...

So cute! Adorable sentiment and I love how you inked the cupcake! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

marlene said...

Hi what a cute card I have that cartridge and never saw that dog HA HA! thanks
marlene

StampNK said...

SO adorable!! Love that little pup!

Maribel said...

OMG! I could just squeeze this little doggie! I love the details you added to your card like the stickles and the inking all around the frosting! Too cute!
Maribel

Dee De Blois said...

I just bought this cart and wasn't sure about keeping it as I'm more rough and tumble.... but THIS! This little doggie has made my decision. He "Makes" this card! Thanks for sharing this great idea!