Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Hand Sanitizer

Hello everyone!  Well last weekend and this week were very busy, so this weekend I am taking it easy!  Yesterday I cleaned my house, and today I am going up to my parent's house for a nice dinner!  You need weekends like this every now and then...  :)  Anywho, it's another DT day over at Joy's Life.  This week we were asked to make 3D projects.  I saw this idea for a hand sanitizer box on Pinterest.  I think it is the cutest darn thing, and it was actually really easy to make!  :)  You can click HERE for instructions on how to make it.





Halloween cardstock Joy's Life Stamps- Halloween Puns
1.5" circle punch
K & Company Halloween stickers
Small hand sanitizer

I am obsessed with hand sanitizer, so I know I would love getting this from a friend.  I know my teacher friends feel the same way about hand sanitizer, so they may be getting one of these little cuties in the near future...  :)  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!  :)

8 comments:

jessica said...

What a great project!! Love that adorable sticker and great sentiment!
TFS and have a GREAT Sunday!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that little monster!! Lee-Ann :)

Brenda said...

What a cute little container to present the hand santitizer in! I love how you decorated your little box up Amy, that little monster is just too cute!

Rosie said...

very cute idea! love it


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

kisatrtle said...

Such a clever idea?

Sherrie K. said...

Cute gift idea! May have to scrap lift this:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

So Cute and would be perfect for a little gift. Thanks so much for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Patty B said...

Amy, this is sooo adorable! I love it! :)