Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Guitar Card

Hello!  I am so glad that I am on summer break!  It has allowed me to do some crafting, which I have been finding it hard to squeeze in lately...  I am also over halfway through my 6-unit class I'm taking, so vacation is about to really begin!!!  :)  The class has actually been really fun, so that's been nice...  The card I have for you today is for my Dad.  He truly is the best dad ever!!!  He also looks at my blog all the time, so "hi Dad"!  I also made this card for the new Krafty Girls challenge.  The challenge this week is:  Musically Inclined-  Make any project with a music theme. 





A2 sized card
Hannah Montana- guitar cut at 1.71"
Joy's Life Stamps- Holiday Occasions & Everyday Occasions
Glossy Accents
Fishing line

I covered the entire blue part of the guitar with Glossy Accents, then I made strings out of fishing line.  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to join us in the challenge over at Krafty Girls!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

very useful information shared i will be checking your blog for further information and updates.


Music Institute in Lucknow

snappy scrappy said...

Fab!!

Maribel said...

How did you think of using fishing line for the strings?? Genius! It looks wonderful!
Maribel

Theresa said...

I love the simplicity, Amy!


-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

I love the simplicity, Amy!


-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Great card! Love how you used fishing line for the strings! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

fabulous card! I love the fishing line!

Stacey
DT sister