Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!! :)

Hello everyone!!!!  Happy Spring!  I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but here in California we are having VERY warm days.  Not my favorite type of weather, but we are getting by just fine!  Also, it just means we get to barbeque a little earlier...  ;)  Okay, I'm getting way off topic...  Yesterday was my grandma's 84th birthday!  I made her this card and I made her a birthday cake!  Grandma always makes the cake for everyone's birthday, soooo this time she got to just sit back and enjoy the cake!  Love you grandma!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Sister Act Card Challenge- anything goes
Seize the Birthday- anything goes birthday
Scrappy Moms Stamps- pink and yellow color challenge
Fusion Card Challenge- picture and/or sketch (I chose to incorporate both)







A2 sized card
George and Basic Shapes- oval cut at 3.87"
From My Kitchen- cupcake cut at 2.81"
Cuttlebug- Swiss dots, argyle
Scrappy Moms Stamps- Sweet Somethings
Action wobble
Liquid pearls- white opal
Washi tape
Twine

There it is folks!  Grandma sure did love it, so I would call this one a success!  :)  Hope to be back soon, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

shirley-bee said...

Love your swizzy cupcake! Thanks for playing at Seize The Birthday :)