Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Retirement Cards!

Hello everyone!  Well, another school year is about to come to an end (only 18 school days left), and with it there are sometimes many changes.  Our school is "losing" two awesome teachers, as they begin their journey into retirement!  Now... I love my job... but, I can't help but feel a bit envious over their new freedom!  On another note one of the retiring teachers, Jan, is the one who sold me her "barely used" Cricut Explore Air!!!!  I am in love with the possibilities of this new machine, but also overwhelmed with how to use Design Space, etc.  I was so used to my Gypsy and my Cricut Expression that now it seems to take me forever to cut anything.  I know I'll get used to it, and I do love what this baby can do!  :)  Anywho, I was asked to make their retirement cards and these little beauties are what I came up with...  Hope you enjoy!

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge- anything goes
Pile it On- garden creatures
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge- things with wings
PDE Linky Party- anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door- anything goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge- things with wings








A7 sized card (went with this one because so many people needed to sign it)
Country Life- strawberry, flowers
Walk in My Garden- stems
Create a Critter- bee
Cuttlebug- swiss dots, wood grain
Peachy Keen Stamps- The Moodies Face Assortment
My Craft Spot stamps- Jar Basics (mason jar)
Scrappy Mom Stamps- Filled With Love
Stickles- star dust
Embossing powder/VersaMark Ink
Transparency film (for an overhead projector)

Everyone seems to really be enjoying these cards, and we can't wait to show them to our two retiring friends!  They will be missed, but we're excited for them!  :)  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

A very cute card. I love the bee and the swiss dots! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Tiggerscraps said...

This is adorable! I love it! That jar is way too cute! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the PDE linky party!
Marji DT

Brenda said...

This card is awesome Amy! I love that "Ball" jar, the flowers, strawberry and bee is just too cute! Hugs, Brenda

Karla Yungwirth said...

How lovely that you made these cute cards for the retiring teachers! You are going to love the Explore!! There are lots of YouTube video tutorials as well as Facebook groups to answer any questions. Have fun! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

Jo said...

Adorable! Love that sweet bee! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt
I have CANDY if you'd like to enter!

work anniversary gift ideas said...

nice blog.

madagushema said...

Thanks for sharing this nice blog. And thanks for the information. Will like to read more from this blog.

acheter permis européen
acheter le permis de conduire
carteira de motorista em portugal
comprar carta de motorista
führerschein kaufen
führerschein legal kaufen
patente di guida italia
comprare patente di guida

Unknown said...

I work smart, not hard. If I can achieve the same outcome without exerting myself, best believe I’m going to do that. Taking the harder route just to say I did, isn’t a badge of honour to me. As long as the job gets done and people are happy with the results, that’s what matters.

https://comprarepatenteregistrata.com/

Unknown said...


Because you've seen this comment, wherever you name is mentioned, Grace will speak for you.

https://comprarepatenteregistrata.com/

https://duartecarteirademotorista.com/

HealingbudsAus.com

pierre123 said...

Comprare patente di guide
Comprare patente di guide
Comprare patente di guide
Comprare patente di guide