Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy 30th Birthday to my Sister!

Hello everyone!  I am back again with another card!  Can't believe I'm actually crafting and posting again...  So fun!  The card I made today is for my sister.  Her birthday is actually on Saturday, but I wanted to enter this in some challenges, so I'm posting it early.  Now, this birthday is not just any birthday...  It's her 30th birthday!  Hard to wrap my head around the fact that my one-and-only little sister is entering her 30's!  She's such an awesome person, and I hope she really likes this card! 

Pause, Dream, Enjoy- Linky Party #1, use balloons
Die Cuttin' Divas- use something old (paper, twine, etc.), use something new (embossing folder)
Bitten by the Bug 2- birthday, use numbers
Sentimental Sundays- more than 3 layers, use a sentiment
Keep it Simple- use text
Seize the Birthday- anything goes birthday
Freshly Made Sketches- use the sketch




 
Alphalicious- "30" cut at 1.47"
Hannah Montana- star cut at 2.76"
Cuttlebug- zig zag (Lifestyle Crafts)
My Creative Time stamps- Wow! So Many Candles
Glossy Accents
Twine
White gel pen
 
Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Wonderful card!! Love that you made the star into a balloon. Love the paper with the candles and the embossing. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Balloon' Linky Party at PDE and our 'Birthday Card W/Number' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Pat N. said...

Great card! Love the colors and all the candles. TFS your creation at DCD's Old and New challenge this week.

Mayras Designs said...

What a super fun card ! Love the design ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

I love your card design and the super cute paper! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Brenda said...

This is a fabulous and festive birthday card and I'm sure your sister will love it!

Nancy said...

Amy, This is a fabulous and festive birthday card and I'm sure your sister will really really love it! The 30 looks fab next to that green....I remember 30....Sniff sniff! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!

Chitra Nair said...

Fabulous card, lovely design... Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!!!

Sandy S said...

Love the card! What a great 30th celebration!

Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays... good luck!

Sandy S
(Sentimental Sundays DT)

Alljazzed2create said...

Fabulous birthday card. Love the colors.. Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sunday.

DT Pam

JoAnn said...

What a fun card. Love the papers and the shiny numbers. Sweet sentiment. I am sure your sister will love it. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

Angela said...

What a fun card! I bet your sister loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

Warm n Wonderful said...

Thanks for this, I used this sketch recently and linked your post to my post. http://pastedpictures.blogspot.ca/