Friday, December 28, 2012

Year In Review, Part 1

Hello everyone!  I am so ashamed of myself for taking this long to post something!  I didn't even realize it had been this long, and I have just been soooo busy...  I'm sure everyone has been feeling that way!  :)  Well, as I sit here and think back on this year, there have been so many great things that have happened in 2012...  My niece, Sophie, was born.  My niece, Chloe, is in my class (so fun).  Met a wonderful friend who introduced me to a nice guy.  Got my first "real" injury (not really a good thing, but now I sure do have a story to tell).  Most importantly, I spent lots of time with friends and family!!!!  Oh, and I was on 3 different Design Teams (my first DTs ever)!  I also did a lot of crafting, and I am going to show you some of my favorite projects that I made from January-June.  Tomorrow, I'll show you the rest of the year's projects... 




 
 









Okay, those are just a few of my favorite projects from the first half of the year!  It was really fun looking back at all of those projects (some I had forgotten about)...  Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) to post projects from the second half of the year!  See ya soon!  :)

6 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Wow! Love your projects. They all came out fabulous. :)

Can't wait to see more pics.

Jen

jessica said...

These are awesome!!!!
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!
TFS and looking forward to seeing more :)

Brenda said...

I remember many of these projects! lol All of your projects are just fabulous and I am a huge fan of yours. You make the cutest projects. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Georgiana said...

These are definitely worth re-posting! I know 2013 will bring even more fabulous pojects.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cherie said...

Ouch! I'm late in posting, but I really enjoyed your year in review part one! You are such an inspiration to the rest of us! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!

Devi @ Diddles and Dumplings said...

<3 That latte card ;)