Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hey, Cupcake Card

Hello everyone!!!!  It's been a very long time since I have been on here!!!!  It has not been a long time since I was in my craft room, but I haven't had any time to sit down and post what I've been making...  I have been taking pictures of all the cards, crafts, etc. so hopefully I can post them soon.  For today I have a card that I want to enter into a few challenges.  It felt so good to be making a card for challenges again!  I have missed it, and I have missed posting on my blog.  I really do hope to be better about it!  :)

Bitten by the Bug 2- use your favorite Cricut cut (I love this cupcake)
Die Cuttin' Divas- sketch challenge
Scrappy Moms Stamps- sugar rush "sweet" project





 

A2 sized card
Sweet Treats- cupcake cut at 2.76"
Scrappy Moms Stamps- Sweet Somethings stamp set
Peachy Keen Stamps- Everyday Character Face Assortment
Washi tape
Stickles- star dust
Small brads

There it is!  Hope you enjoy it, and I am looking forward to posting again soon!  :)

11 comments:

DIANA L. said...


This is really cute Amy, glad to see you back. We missed you.
Thank you for entering THE Bitten by the Bug 2, with the theme “Fave cartridge” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Cricutjunkie said...

Really Cute card I love how the face is on the side and not centered. Glad your back. TFS Traci

Brenda said...

It is good to see you posting again Amy! Your card is adorable and I'm so happy that you have joined us at BBTB2, hope you find more time to post more often! ;-)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrappy Moms for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

Stacey ~ Scrappy Moms DT Member

Caroline said...

Oh, this is such a cute face on the cupckae. It really makes you feel happy! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a yummy Cupcake! Nice to see you posting again! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! This cupcake is just darling! Love that face!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Favorite Cricut Cut' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

CA Scrapper said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

Dr Sonia S V said...

Good to have you back Amy...Hope you remember me!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Tina H said...

What an adorable card! It has been a while since you've posted and I was so happy to see you are back :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Absolutely darling cupcake card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)