Saturday, June 18, 2011

MPS Challenge- Snappy Birthday

Woo hoo!  I love when Robyn a.k.a. The Pink Stamper does a challenge!  Her stamps are some of my favorites, and her challenges are fun!  :)  Today's challenge is to create a birthday project (click here to see the challenge), so I came up with something that I thought was fun.  The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie, so when I pictured this card it had to have Sebastian on it!  "Under the Sea" was playing in my head the entire time I was making this! :)




A2 sized card
Cricut cartridges used:
Disney Princess Dreams Come True- Sebastian cut at 3.26"
Life is a Beach- waves cut at 2.27"
Potpourri Basket- party hat cut at 1.35"
Cuttlebug- polka dots
My Pink Stamper Stamps-  More Punny-licious
Glitter paper for waves and card base-  DCWV glitter cardstock stack
Stickles- star dust
Glossy Accents
Foam tape

See ya later!  This is Ariel, I mean Amy, signing off!  :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love this! I can hear Sebastian singing under the sea as well...TFS! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I love Sebastian, and you are so funny. I needed a good laugh. Your card turned out very cute. Thanks for commenting about your Imagine. Very helpful.

DIANA L. said...

Super cute love the colors.

Anonymous said...

This is so CUTE!!! :-)

Michele said...

This is a very creative gorgeous card! Love Disney cards and this is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Question:
How do you get your Cricut to cut Sebastian so nicely? I've used different speeds and depths in the razor along with different paper lbs...but i can't seem to get a good cut. Please advise.
Dorys