Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thank You Card (Imagine)

Howdy folks!  As I stated before, I have officially finished another school year and I wanted to make a thank you card for my aide.  She was so helpful to me this year and she never complained about any task I had her help me with.  :)  She is awesome and needed a nice thanks!  I made this card using the Cricut Imagine.  The machine belongs to my friend Sarah and so far she only has the Imagine More cartridge, so that is what I used.  This cartridge has a card that is already made and an evelope too!  It was really nice to have a quick and easy option like that.  The card was cut at 6.2", the envelope was 9.0", and the rectangle and sun were cut at 2.0".  The sentiment originally said "good times" (or something like that), so I had each layer print individually and I deleted that phrase.  That gave me the option of adding my own sentiment, and I used the Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamp set.  Then I used Glossy Accents on the sun and stamp and VOILA it was done!  Hope you likey!!!!



1 comment:

Dawn said...

I like this card very much. Simple, but yet theres alot to it. Do you like you Imagine? Is it expensive to use with the ink and all? Have a great day!