Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spread Your Wings Card (Imagine)

Hey there!  I made this card using the Cricut Imagine.  This was my first time ever using the Imagine and I had a lot of fun with it.  My friend Sarah brought over the 40 pound monster and it is now sitting on my craft table!  We had a lot of fun creating with it....  It is an A2 sized card, and I used the Imagine More cartridge to create the image (2.2").  This card is going to be entered in 2 different challenges. 
My Craft Spot- create something using ribbon or twine http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/06/monday-challenge-11-tie-it-on.html
365 Cards- create a card using a sketch (the sketch has 3 rectangles on it) http://365cards.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-97-super-sketchy-sunday.html




Enjoy! :)

10 comments:

Joy said...

So pretty! You did a great job using the Imagine for the 1st time ! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!
Joy

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the pretty butterfly! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

rockpapercricut said...

Your card turned out super cute! Great job for your first project using the Imagine. I love it! Thanks for entering your card in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot.

~Ally

Cindy said...

Just a beautiful card, Amy. The butterfly is especially wonderful!
I am a new follower!
Cindy Porter - come for a visit! http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

jennyplace2 said...

\\such a lovely card, your colours are just beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

Rose said...

WOW!! love the paper, butterfly, doodling............OK everything :)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE this!!! the colors, the stitching all of it!!! wonderful card!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow... this is wonderful. Gorgeous take on the sketch.. love the pp, butterfly :D

Kate said...

This is such a pretty card! The path of the butterfly is such a wonderful touch on this.
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Amy C said...

This is lovely!! I ♥ the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy