Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Turtley Awesome Card- MPS Challenge

Hi guys!  Today has been a wild and crazy day!  It was the last day of school, so I had to say goodbye to all of my little kiddos and my cousin Krystal got married today....  It is getting late, but I really wanted to post a project for the My Pink Stamper color challenge that is going on right now at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/.  The challenge was to create a project using the colors orange, turquoise, and green.  Since I am heading into summer vacation, I thought it would be nice to do something with a summer theme.  Here is my card....


A2 sized card
Life is a Beach cartridge- turtle cut at 3"
My Pink Stamper Stamps:  Even More Punny-licious
Stickles- turquoise
The patterened paper is from a pack I got at Wal-Mart

Well I am off to bed so I won't be a complete zombie at tomorrow's teacher meetings!  Bye!!!

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your card is turtley awesome to. I love the patterned paper you chose, all the colors are great.

Amber J said...

Love your card. Turtles are so cute!

pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

This turtle turned out so cute and happy. He made me smile!

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cindy :)

Georgiana said...

This was a fun challenge. Your turtle reminds me of Finding Nemo. I like it! If you get a chance come take a peek at mine.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/color-challenge-with-mps.html

Kasie Gibson said...

Hi Amy,
This little turtle is stinkin' cute! Just love it, you obviously are very adept at using the cricut and I cannot wait to see what else you make, since I am a new follower. Stop by anytime and visit me at http://www.bookooblessings.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!