Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bird Shaped Card

I really love birds, so I made this cute little birdie card!


This is an A2 sized card
3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge- <Bird1> cut at 5"
Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls Embossing Folder
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper Stamp Set- Tweetie Hoo Puns
Stickles- turquoise
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- dazzling diamonds
Prima Flower
Mini button brad (The Paper Studio)
Glossy Accents

On my Gypsy I copied the image of the bird, and then flipped it.  I then moved the copied image up until they were slightly overlapping, and welded the two images together to make the card base.  I stamped and embossed the light blue layer and then layered all the pieces.  I sprayed the entire thing with glimmer mist, added stickles, and a prima flower with a button brad.  I got those adorable brads at Hobby Lobby.  I covered the eyes, beak, and legs with Glossy Accents.

See ya later peeps!!!  Hee hee...

No comments: