Monday, May 30, 2011

Dog Mini Album- Part 3

Here are the last pages of my mini album.  It was a really short album, and I wanted to keep it pretty simple (without a lot of embellishments).  Hope you enjoy!!





 


The tab picture cards are cut at 3.59" on the From My Kitchen cartridge.  The pocket for the cards measures 3 x 7".  I used My Pink Stamper stamps to add little "punnies" to the tabs.  For the "sisters" title I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  The letters are 1.75" and I used my Gypsy to weld them together, added the sparkle embossing powder, and covered them with Glossy Accents.  For the dog border going along the bottom of the pocket, I used the Paper Pups cartridge.  The border is two images welded together and it measures 6.75" x 1.21".  To finish off the page I added some Prima flowers with button brads.  For the last page I cut a piece of brown cardstock measuring 4.75" x 6.25", embossed it using the Polka Dots Cuttlebug folder, and scored it 1/2" from the top (I used my ATG gun to adhere it to the album).  I mounted my photos with photo corners and added ribbon and embellishments to the top to finish it off.  The last thing I did was bind the album together using my Bind-it-All.  This album was really fun to make and I can see myself making more albums in the future!  See ya later! :)

No comments: