Monday, May 16, 2011

Poodle Card & Mermaid Card

These are a couple of cards that I made for the NSD challenges over at mypinkstamper.com
I really like her website and I LOVE her stamps.  They are really nice quality and they even smell kind of good! :)
The first card is a poodle card which I submitted in the "pet" project category:


This is an A2 sized card (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half)
Create a Critter cartridge- Poodle cut at 3"
Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley Embossing Folder
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper stamp set- More Punny-licious
Poodle face is from Peachy Keen Stamps- Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Asst.
Fuzzy Fun Flock: Cotton Ball White
Stickles: Star dust (my favorite!)
Black Swiss Dot Ribbon
Black mini brads
*On my Gypsy, I hid the face (so I could add my own using those ADORABLE stamps) and flipped the image.  Once the image was finished cutting, I cut the poodle's nose off with my scissors (I just tried to round the face so it would look natural)....

The next thing I submitted was this mermaid card (in the summer themed project).

This is also an A2 sized card
Cricut Cartridges used:
George and Basic Shapes for the bubbles
Paper Doll Dress Up: Mermaid cut at 4"
Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder- blue background
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder- sand
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper Stamp Set- More Punny-licious
Mermaid Face: Peachy Keen Stamps- Everyday Character Face Asst.
Pearl embellishments
Stickles: Lime green, star dust

These were fun to make, hope you'll give them a try! :)

2 comments:

Devi McDonald said...

These cards are simply amazing! I absolutely love them both! I think you need to sell your cards because this world doesn't have enough beautiful cards and I feel that it is your job to provide them!

Tina said...

Love this card! I am a Little Mermaid fan!! Sooo cute!