Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dinosaur Birthday Card for Chloe

Since this blog is new, I haven't posted any projects yet, so I will start with a card I made for my niece's 5th birthday.  She loves dinosaurs and she was pretty excited about turning the big "5", so I made sure to incorporate both of those elements!  Her birthday was actually in February, but hey, I didn't have a blog back then, so here it goes!

Here's how I made it:
This is an A7 sized card (10" x 7" folded in half)
Cricut Cartridges used:
Create a Critter- Dinosaur cut at 4"
Sweet Treats- <cake2> cut at 3" & 5 candle cut at 1 1/4"
Zooballoo- Grass cut at 2"
Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder (blue)
Cuttlebug Forest Branches Embossing Folder (green hill), I freehanded the slope on the hill
Sentiment is from mypinkstamper stamp set: Punny-licious
Stickles: green, turqouise, dark blue
Fuzzy Fun Flock: Berry Pink & Lemonade Yellow
Glossy Accents
Black brad for the eye
Black polka dot ribbon (I believe mine is from papertreyink)

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: