Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dog Mini Album- Part 2

Hey there!  I hope everyone is enjoying their 3 day weekend as much as I am! :)  Yesterday I went and hung out with a couple of friends, and today I've been working on a yearbook for my students.  I can't believe another school year is almost over!!!!  Anywho, here are the next couple of pages from my mini album.   





I wanted these two pages to show off pictures of my dogs when they were puppies.  For the dogs I used the Create a Critter cartridge, both are cut at 2".  The white dog is actually the dog in the booklet wearing the fire helmet, so I had to round the top of the shadow off (with my scissors) to get rid of the hat.  I hid their faces on my Gypsy, and then stamped faces for them using the Peachy Keen Critter Faces- medium.  The titles are from the Alphalicious cartridge.  They are cut at 1.94" and I used my Gypsy to weld them together.  I embossed them with the same sparkle embossing powder and then covered them with Glossy Accents.  The pockets measure 4 x 6", the layers for the pockets are 3 3/4 x 5 3/4".  I added eyelets with my Crop-a-Dile and brown ribbon.  The tags inside the pockets were cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More at 3.25 x 6.25".  I added ribbon scraps to the ends of the tags and stapled them into place.  I put two tags in each pocket and used them for puppy pictures and journaling.  Whew!  That's a lot of explaining...  Hope you likey!!! :)   

1 comment:

Tina said...

These albums are adorable! Love your blog! I see you recently started blogging too! I think I started mid April?? Addicting!! Enjoy and happy crafting!

Tina
http://myhoppyplace.blogspot.com/