Monday, May 23, 2011

Ruff Day Card

My poor little dog, Bella, had to go to the vet today because she has an ear infection.  I feel so bad for her, so I was inspired to make a get well card and incorporate a dog into the design somehow.  This is what I came up with.....



A2 sized card
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge- <Terrier> cut at 3", bone cut at 2.25"
Cuttlebug- Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (blue layer 4" x 5 1/4")
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper Stamps- Punny-licous
Peachy Keen Stamps: Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Assortment
Flower Soft Ultra Fine- sand
Rhinestone, clear- The Paper Studio
Rhinestones, blue- Jolee's (I got mine at Wal-Mart)
White gel pen
Glossy Accents
Foam Tape
*To make the dog look "fuzzy", I applied Zig 2-way Glue Pen to the dog and then sprinkled the Flower Soft on it. 

Since this post was inspired by my dogs, here is a picture of them....

Bella & Maddie

Hope you're not having a "ruff" day.... :) 

1 comment:

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, I am just loving your doggie cards. It is like they were made for my 3 Spoiled Dogs!! My spoiled dog #1 & 3 are terriers!! I just became your latest follower. I can't wait to see more doggie creations!! :)
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/