Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Snail Mail Shaped Card

Hey there!  I made this card to enter in the Monday challenge over at http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/.  The challenge was to make a shaped card.  I am finally getting around to posting something.....  I made a card shaped like a gnome, but let's just say it didn't turn out the way I had invisioned it!!!!  YIKES!  :)  I'm excited to be entering a challenge!!  Anywho, here is my stamp shaped card.




Cricut Cartridges:
Create a Critter- snail cut at 2.29", stamp (for the sentiment) cut at 1.24"
Birthday Bash- stamp shaped card & patterned square are cut at 4.18" (this card is found on the Card/Tag feature under the snail icon, pg. 31 of the manual)
Sentiment:  My Pink Stamper Stamps- More Punny-licoius
Peachy Keen Stamps:  Everyday Character Face Assortment
Patterned paper is from The Paper Studio- Poteeka Souffle
Stickles: cotton candy, star dust
Glossy Accents
Prima flowers
Button brads (The Paper Studio)
Black pen for stitching

This card was really fun, and pretty easy to make...  Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Princess_Sarah_Sue said...

This card is so cute!! I hate snail mail these days but I love this card!! The snail is adorable and so is the face!! So creative!!

Devi McDonald said...

This is adorable! You are too cool for words!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love all the doodling and the cute face on your snail! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Kate said...

I love the postage stamp shape - and how clever to use a snail cut and that sentiment with it! Everything just ties together wonderfully on this card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

jennyplace2 said...

Super adorable card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!.

Amy C said...

This is super cute!! I have cards that don't turn out the way they were in my head, too. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Ryan said...

This is adorable! You are too cool for words!