Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beaver Birthday Invitation

Hi everyone!  I can't believe how fast this month is flying by!!!!  Next Sunday will be my last day as a Guest Designer on 365 Cards.  It has been fun!!! :)   I'm working on the last sketch, but for now here is the next one...





Fabulous Finds cartridge- ticket card base cut at W 6.06" x H 4.31", yellow ticket cut at 1.47"
Birthday Bash cartridge- beaver cut at 4.19"
Cuttlebug- seeing spots
Peachy Keen Stamps- Critter Faces SET A Medium
Sentiment- Inkadinkado Paperwork Greetings
Stickles- star dust
Glossy Accents

I had been wanting to use that ticket stamp badly, so I thought why not use it for an invitation!  On the inside you could write all of the info. needed for the party....  Hope you enjoy!  :)

16 comments:

Adrian said...

so stinkin cute!

Nita said...

Super adorable! I love how that little beaver is juggling - totally made me smile. :)
Nita

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Amy, what a cute and fun card...love it. FABULOUS! ~Shen

Lisa said...

Oh Amy, this is so absolutely adorable! The little beaver is so cute! I love the colors and shape of the card, too! Awesome card - I love it :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun colors on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Wow this really pops very cute.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh what a fun card.. you did an excellent job on this..

Lolis said...

What a cute card! so colorful!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Amy,Your card is just sooo STINKIN' CUTE!I LOVE all the sweet details and the PK face,TO CUTE!AMAZING job with it!!:)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Amy such a cute beaver

Unknown said...

Really cure card, I love the ticket! Just a sweet card:)) Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Pamela said...

Amy,
You have inspired me! I am now the new owner of an embossing machine!! Love your cards!

Karen H said...

Amy, this is SO adorable! :o) The colors and shapes are so festive and that beaver... a JUGGLING beaver! :o) I love it! The glossy accents are perfect because from a distance it gave the circles so much dimension that I thought he was juggling pom poms! Hehe! Excellent work, my friend! 365 has been so blessed to have you!

Hugs and blessings! :o)
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Rose said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun card and love the details on the ticket!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Es tan divertida!!
El glitter del tiket es genial!