Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Awards! :)

Hey everyone!  I have been out of the house all day today, so no crafting for me!  My friend Debbie wanted to go to a bakery that was featured on Food Network, so we drove to Bakersfield and checked it out!  YUMMO!  I actually went hog wild and bought several different desserts and brought them back to share with my parents, sister, and brother-in-law (and hubby, of course, but he works the PM shift)....  Then we all went to our favorite Chinese food restaurant, then went to grandma's to visit!  It was a fun day!  :)  Anywho, I was given some blog awards from some wonderful bloggy friends (Amy, Pam, and Shen) and one of the awards was one I didn't already have..... So I will pass it along to some of my friends that I visit often (and they visit me often too)....  There are no rules, so I will just make it up as I go along! :)  Thank you to those three ladies for passing these awards to me!  If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you will be amazed with what they come up with!

Okay here is the award I had never received before:


Since there are no rules I will tell you three things about myself and pass this award on to 15 other friends (I'm just making this up here folks)! :)  I could definitely pass this on to more than 15, but I am trying to keep myself under control a bit!  Hee hee.....

3 things about me:
1.  I love to bake (mostly sweets), and I dream of someday opening a bakery!  I would call it "Sweet Tooth".  :)
2.  I can be brought to tears easily.  I'm not someone who is always crying, but I do cry during sad movies, TV shows, the last day of school, and during a very "moving experience" (for example I wanted to cry during the opening of the Beatles Cirque du Soleil show).  So did my sister, so I didn't feel too bad! 
3.  I love to sing!!!!  I sing everywhere!  I am one of those people you will see rocking out in the car...  When there is karaoke involved, it takes me a while to get over being shy, but once I do you can't get the microphone away from me!  :)

I am passing this to: (these are in no particular order)

There's my 15 (which actually turned out to be 20), but hey there are no rules....  :)  Okay, I should be back tomorrow with a project this time.  See you then!  :)

16 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the award Amy! You are so sweet (no wonder you want a "Sweet Tooth" Bakery)! Love that you sing too- so do I- not well either...Thanks again! :)Amy

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say that getting the mic from you during karyoke is probably the equivalent to removing the sword from the stone! Hahaha!

Love ya,
Joni

Nita said...

Thanks for thinking of me Amy! You are so funny - I love that you rock out in the car. :D You will often find me doing the same thing, with my kids on back-up. lol! You're awesome. ;)
Nita

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Thanks for thinking of me Amy... it sounds like you definitely had a FUN day. I will get this posted probably next week.. I am just fixing to leave for Rocklin... again thank you. hugs from ukiah

Rachel said...

awesome, thank you so much!!! I love visiting places I've seen on food network... whenever we go into nyc I wanna find all those famous bakeries to see if it as good as they claim! Thanks!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Amy, you are so SWEET! CONGRATULATIONS on your so-deserved awards and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! I am so honored! I will definitely add this to my blog with pride :) I'm glad you had such a fun day with your friend! And I too, am moved to tears easily :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance, Amy...I have many awards for you :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you sweet Amy:)) You are so special to pass these on to me, I am honored to receive them. I as so appreciative of every award, and visit you make to my blog. Thank you Sweetie. You will never really know how special your friendship means to me. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

First off, congrats to you on your awards. You are so deserving of each and everyone. Your blog is super cute, projects are awesome. Love visiting you:)
You and my Mother would get along like crazy. She LOVES baking too. When we visit and stay with her, I totally seems like we are sleeping in a bakery. She is up at 5am baking for us...it has to be fresh. She's nuts! She has a talk show on the local radio station and always ends with a recipe of some sort:) The town loves her. Crazy. Glad you had a fun day!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jae said...

Congrats on your award!
hugs, Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Maribel said...

Congratulations! You totally deserve this award:) So MUCH style!! We have so much in common! I love sweets and I also have wanted to open up a bakery. I love to decorate cakes and cupcakes:) OMG thank you for passing this award on to me! Means a lot that you would think of me!
Maribel

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats on your award it is well deserved hunni.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Adrian said...

Wow, thanks so much for honoring me with this award, I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving such kind words!!!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Congrats Amy! You are super talented my friend. I always enjoy visiting you. ~Shen


P.S. Thanks for thinking of me, you are super kind.

Karen H said...

Congratulations, my dear crafty friend! :o) Every award you are sent is so deserved... your talent, sweetness, and genuine love of all things crafty makes this blog absolutely incredible! Thank you SO much for passing it along to me.. I will post it with joy! (And I love that you love baking, too!) :o)

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blog award :-) So sweet!!! :-)