Sunday, July 24, 2011

So Sweet Sundae Card

Oh, hello there!  I am just trying to concentrate on this post, and not keep thinking about ice cream!  Time really got away from me, but I made this card just in time to enter two challenges I've been wanting to join!  :)  Ice cream is one of my favorite things on this planet, so I enjoyed making this card.  I was also able to use a new product I hadn't used yet!  YAY!  AND I can't believe I made two cards today (last night's was pracitcally today), and I have another to post later!  Anywho, onto the card!  OH!  Don't forget to enter my 200 Follower Giveaway by clicking right ----->here<-----:)

FCCB- ice cream!!! :)
Getting Cricky- Simply Sunday "food for thought"
Scrapalicious- anything summer 





Birthday Bash cartridge- 3 scoop sundae cut at 3.19"
Doodletype- "so sweet" cut at 1.12"  (I welded the letters together on my Gypsy)
Stickles- xmas red
Glossy Accents
MS tinsel glitter- tourmaline (I sprinkled this on the wet Glossy Accents)
A la Mode- sparkle embossing powder (I embossed the letters with this)
Distress Crackle Paint- clear rock candy (I painted this on the dish and it really looks like glass)

Okay, I hope I didn't make you crave ice cream too badly with this!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)

**I also want to thank Karen from http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com/ for passing along some blog awards to me!  She is such a sweet person, she leaves really nice comments, and her blog is amazing!  Everyone should give her blog a peek!  :)  Thanks Karen!!!

                              

23 comments:

Karen said...

This is so cute! I love the red sprinkles! I'm playing along with you this week at Getting Cricky! Good luck! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Yes, you definitely have me wanting some ice cream. lol. Super cute card. How fun, I want to enter challenges.. but I am so determined to finish my Project 365, which will probably take me years to get done... hugs

Glenda said...

Delicious looking! Love all the details! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

Wow, you did an awesome job on this!

Chriss America Real said...

I look at your card and then I look at my card and my card looks like it was made by a 4th grader...sigh...your card is just beautiful. Well, I have only been making cards for about 4 months so hopefully I will get better as I go along.

chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, does think look yummy!! Cute, cute!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on your awards...you deserve each one Amy!! Love your work:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Karen H said...

Amy, you are such a talented busy-bee! And we have another treat to look forward to later?! You spoil us! This is absolutely delicious and your details are so sweet! I've never used the tinsel glitter.. it looks beautiful on this. I love the card shape and those sparkly cherries are so vibrant. :o) Beautiful! (And you're very welcome, my friend! You're amazing!)

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Unknown said...

This is an adorable card Amy. I love the way you treated the ice cream, it actually looks real! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

What a sweet card-- love the sparkles! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Amy, your card is so cute, love the triple scoops. AWESOME! ~Shen

Rachel said...

So cute! Ice cream may be the only redeeming factor to dealing with these heat waves! And you're making me wanna run to the store and buy some cool crackle paint, it looks so neat!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

kisatrtle said...

Looks good enough to eat

Helen said...

Fun! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Pat N. said...

Adorable card; you did such a great job with the shape, and all the accents. Looks very real!!-Pat N.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your awards! Super yummy card!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wonderful card, full of so many cute details! Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB!

http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Jenni said...

Really cute card! Super duper job!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute and shiny!! Great Job!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

WOW what a GREAT card! Love the sprinkles and glossy dish. Thank you for playing with us at FCCB. =)

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels
http://beautifulcrazyscrappylife.blogspot.com/

Cindy Beland said...

It looks sooo Yummy!SUPER job with this one to!!:)

My Lil' Bits said...

Looks yummy!! Great job and thanks for joining us at FCCB!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card :-)