Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best Friend Blogger Award!!! :)

Hey everyone!  I was just given this beautiful blog award from Pam @ http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/.  Pam is a very sweet person, her blog is amazing, and she leaves such nice comments on my blog!  I am so honored that she decided to pass this along to me!  You really should check out her blog, it's awesome!  Thanks Pam!  :) 


Okay, here are the rules for this award....  I have to tell you something about myself, share with you who gave this to me (and provide a link to her blog), and pass this along to at least 5 friends... 

I have already shared so many things about myself, but I guess I can say that I have a really close knit family.  We are known as the family that gives a lot of hugs!  When you come to any family function, you are going to get hugged by at least my mom, my sister, and me as soon as you come through the door! :)  This goes for friends too!  What can I say, we just love giving hugs!  :)

Now I am going to be passing this on to 14 of my BFB's!  The rules say "at least 5", so I am still within the rules....  If you check out the following blogs you will not be disappointed!  They are very talented, they take the time to leave comments, and they just rock!!! :)

These are in no particular order...

Thanks again Pam!  :)

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Amy, you are so sweet to think of me... thank you AND thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog.. hugs

Amy said...

Congratulations on your blog award! You are a BFB so you certainly deserve it! Thanks Amy for thinking of me! You are so sweet and I will be posting this with pride! :)Amy

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your so-deserved award, Amy, and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! I am so honored! I will definitely add this to my blog with pride! I hope you are having a great weekend :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Raina said...

Thanks so much for this darling award! I love having a BF who is also a Blogger!! Thanks for thinking of me too!

Raina
http:scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing this along to me!

DIANA L. said...

Wow!!!! I have been congratulating you on the last three posts YOu are awesome and thank you so much for thinking of me and sharing your award.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Congrats Amy! You are such a sweet person and extremely talented. Thanks also for thinking of me. Hugs, ~Shen

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Amy on your award and thanks so much for passing it to me. I am thrilled and so honored for you to think of me:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen H said...

Congratulations, my dear crafty friend! Of *course* you'd win this award... you're amazing! :o) You give so much support to all your blog pals, and it is certainly appreciated. Thank you for passing it along to me.. I'll be happily adding the beauty to my blog with my next card post! Thank you for giving me extra reasons to smile! :o)

Hugs and blessings! :o)