Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello Friend Linky Party

Good morning everyone!  I am going to try and post a card later today, but.... I came across this new site (it's new to me) called Sassy Sites, and there is a fun linky party going on right now.  This is  for anyone who has had their blog less than a year.  You just link up and you can go and visit all of these other awesome blogs out there!  How fun!!! :)  I'm joining to meet new crafters, and I know a lot of people who I already follow have new blogs and this sounds like fun!

These are some questions on the blog, so I thought I would answer them! :)  It's fun learning new things about our bloggy friends...

Why did you decide to start blogging?  I started blogging to meet other crafters out there, have a place to post my cards, and to enter challenges.
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?  Right now I'm on summer vacation, but when I'm not, I'm teaching.  I am a first grade teacher. :)  I also like going to the movies, gardening, reading, baking, etc...
What is your blog about?  My blog is about paper crafting.  I usually use the Cricut on my projects, so that is also a theme in my blog.  The Cricut rocks!!!! :)
When do you find the time to blog?  Because of summer vacation, I have A LOT of time to blog right now.  When the school year starts again, I am going to have to squeeze in some time after work (sadly, no more late night crafting)...  Right now I can craft late into the night, but during the school year that would turn me into zombie teacher!  Aaaaahhhhh!  Run for your lives!!!
Why do you love blogging?  I love blogging because it gives me the opportunity to share my cards with other crafters out there.  I love hearing from other bloggy friends out there, and I love visiting other crafting blogs!!!  It's just so much fun! :)
What is your favorite post so far that you've written?  Hmmmm.....  Thats a tough one!  I would probably say my "sandal shaped card with a cute pooch"....  It has sequins, a flip flop (which I love), and a cute dog in a bikini (I love dogs)!


Well there you have it folks!  I hope those of you with a "young blog" will join in the fun! 

19 comments:

Chelsea @ onehotcrafty-mama.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!! I love your blog, I need to use my cricut a lot more than I do and thank you for having all these ideas of things to do with it. I'm a new follower as well.

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love the way yours looks and I love all your projects! I'm following you now and I can't wait to see what else you're crafting!

Pamela said...

Amy,
Thank you for stopping by my blog, you made my day! I have poked around your blog and LOVE your cards. They are totally cute. You have enspired me greatly and I plan to get out my cricket more often! I belive I have subscribed to your feed. You shall "see" me around!

Dominguezfam said...

Cute Blog!! I am your newest follower from Trash to Treasure:)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Have fun in the linky Amy and your funky puppy is so adorable!!

Cely said...

Gonna check on it! How fun! I'm not looking forward to go back to school only because I can't craft late at night too. LOL. Usually I'm just crafting on weekends. Sad panda.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You have a really cute blog!

leilei said...

Hi amy,
Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Im very new to crafting. I bought a cricut for my daughters firstbday party and im addicted! I love your cards.
I look foward to visiting your blog!!! :-)

Dawn said...

Awesome Amy!!! Thanks for sharing about the link up, I'll have to go visit and check it out. I love your flip flop doggie card too.

Lolis said...

Hi Amy I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions I'm a teacher,too. The flip flop card is very cute!

Peggy said...

Hi Amy, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so glad to have found the linky party! I love your cards and I agree the sandal one is SO cute! Hope you are having a great summer,
Peggy {Re}Pear Tree Design

Lisa said...

You have intrigued me, Amy! My blog definitely fits in the less than a year category...I'm headed there now to check it out :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I browsed through your page and I can;t wait to see more
I am your 200th follower. CONGRATS

katieo said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I browsed through your page and I can;t wait to see more
I am your 200th follower. CONGRATS

Alyssa McVey said...

Thanks for stopping by. Your cards are really cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute card! Fun way to get to know other bloggers!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Elle and Lou said...

Hi Amy, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I was just looking at your amazing paper roses- they are so beautiful, I will have to try these for sure!

Karen H said...

Oooh, what an interesting idea! :o) I'll have to visit that site when I get a chance. I fell in love with this card when you posted it, so I'm happy to see it again. ;) Hehe. Have a beautiful day, my friend! :o)

Hugs and blessings! :o)
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Amy ,Thanks for commenting on askmskathy.blogspot.com/. I do not do paper crafts but I really like to look!I appreciate the work and creativity that goes into your products and site. I will follow you...